These days I see more and more updates coming to java script world, it is hard to catch up with the list.
Looking forward to learning it…
7 Principal of Meteor
- Data on the Wire. Don’t send HTML over the network. Send data and let the client decide how to render it.
- Database Everywhere. Use the same transparent API to access your database from the client or the server.
- Latency Compensation. On the client, use prefetching and model simulation to make it look like you have a zero-latency connection to the database.
- Full Stack Reactivity. Make realtime the default. All layers, from database to template, should make an event-driven interface available.
- Embrace the Ecosystem. Meteor is open source and integrates, rather than replaces, existing open source tools and frameworks.
- Simplicity Equals Productivity. The best way to make something seem simple is to have it actually be simple. Accomplish this through clean, classically beautiful APIs.